AIS: Bulletin content

 >   I am,
 > of course, disheartened to see that space in the bulletin is being
used not
 > to talk about irises, but to fan flames that I assure you have long
gone out
 > at TBIS

On the other hand, I am thrilled to see "sunshine" rules being applied
at the AIS. I've heard rumblings about this issue for some time, but
very little concrete information, including the position of the Board.
There are or course other ways that the Board can state their position
(i.e. mission statements, position papers, resolutions), but as a person
who has been on too many boards that tap dance around issues, I
appreciate this (IMNSHO) long overdue move.

R. Dennis Hager
on Delmarva