Re: AIS: CULT: TBIS & regional performance?

Always liked the idea of Regional Test Gardens.  I am attempting to do that
with seedlings from new hybridizers with the TB Millenium Contest.  The
two-year clumps next year should be fantastic.  And the panel of judges --
Virginia Messick, Vern Wood, Sid DuBose, Bryce Williamson, and Elsiemae
Nicholson have, among them, almost 200 years of irising.  We gave a $500
prize this year, and will give three prizes next year for $1500.

For the red seedling, I have the following two names reserved -- Jeopardy,
and Devil's Disciple.  Should I enter the name contest with either.  Regards