AIS: working from within

>Sunshine means a full and bright light, not a partial and defensive one.
>(For instance, are you aware that in the definition of "section" status the
>AIS has retained the ability to pass additional rules and restrictions as it
>deems necessary; For further instance, are you aware that the AIS wanted to
>dictate the dues structure for TBIS because it was concerned that people
>joining TBIS would not want to join the AIS).   I'm all for sunshine.

That being the case, how about a clear statement as to why perceived
problems with AIS could not have been addressed from within the
organization?

PLEASE NOTE THE CHANGE IN MY EMAIL ADDRESS, EFFECTIVE JULY 12, 2000, AS
SHOWN BELOW.  HOWEVER, THE OLD ADDRESS WILL CONTINUE TO WORK UNTIL MAY,
2001.

Bill Shear
Department of Biology
Hampden-Sydney College