Re: AIS: working from within

sorry, didn't realize that the replies through America On-Line to individuals
get posted on the e-line depending on the address tag.

I don't mean to air all the TB/AIS issues from one perspective or another in
this forum.  There are far more interesting topics on the egroup line.  I
will try to respond to inquiries on an individual basis unless there is
something that might be of general interest regarding TBIS.  The September
issue of Tall Talk arrived today from the printer, and should be in the mails
within a couple of weeks.  I saw an advance copy, and thought it had a good
balance of material.

By the way, speaking of red seedlings, a cross of Be A Devil x Dragonheart
which I lined out this past June is growing at a rate of three times all of
the other seedlings in the bed.  I can't explain it -- same water, same soil,
same fertilizing practices.  When I saw the monsters growing, I ran to the
hybridizing notebook to find out what the cross was.  Perhaps when I look
next time, there will be a beanstalk or two that I can climb.