Re: roots

In a message dated 8/18/00 3:43:51 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
mmboehm@attglobal.net writes:

<<  Weeks later the
 carefully planted rhizomes are still sitting and the nubbin has rooted
 itself in strongly!   >>
Margaret  I know what you mean!! My cast offs can't be kiled and the one I
want, watch over and talk to just doesn't make it!  But Walter Moores talked
about clipping of all the roots when potting  which I did and checked 10 days
later they all  had new roots . I think it is a matter of a watched pot not
boiling.

Doreen F. McCabe

http://click.egroups.com/1/7012/0/_/486170/_/966635991/