HYB: Advice for Beginners

With the current Punnett Square thread, I can imagine that some of our
newer members may have the feeling they've walked into Advanced Calculus
after signing up for Beginning Algebra.

If you had been thinking about trying your hand at hybridizing but feel a
bit overwhelmed at this point, I'd like to assure you that Donald's and
Cindy's questions have been rather advanced.

If you work within a fertile family, like the modern TBs, you have have a
lot of fun and achieve significant success without ever encountering the
types of fertility problems we've been discussing.

The important thing is to make some crosses, plant the seeds, evaluate the
seedlings -- and enjoy the entire process.

Sharon McAllister

Thinking about buying a house? Start with the Power of Yes.
It's put thousands of people into the homes of their choice.
Now it's your turn. Get your "Yes" at: