Dennis wrote exactly how I feel about voting in the Symposium.  I
suspect many if not most of us started with AIS as TB lovers because
that was the only iris we knew.  Then gradually over the years as the
Bulletin has articles about other irises we join sections, find others
that do well for us and are off and running in the wide world of
irises.  At this point, I'm minimally interested in new TB's because
they don't do that well for me and so many new ones are not really
better than older ones.  Now Siberians are another subject.....   So my
vote would be meaningless.
It seems to me that the AIS Bulletin/orgainzation must emphasize the
TB's, for the many who love them and begin with them, and at the same
time strike a balance including information about the many other forms.
Some years they do this extremely well and others not so -- nobody's
perfect and everyone is volunteering time for something they love.
We're really very fortunate to have such a vibrant organization.
Margaret Boehm
Wilton, CT zone 6 and sodden

Great savings and lots more -- beMANY!