Re: AIS Awards

We have been wondering when the rest of the AIS awards
(AM'S/HM'S)
will be posted.  As the  AIS Dwarf and Median Display Garden
in this area, we arrange our beds and move plants around to
various display areas based on the list of current award
winners.  We do not move or plant bearded iris later than
the 15th of August and would never go beyond the 1st of
September.  We need time for the roots to be well
established before the ground freezes.  This has an effect
on what we have available for the public to view next
spring.  We have never missed this time frame in the past
for this reason. If we have missed the posting of this list
could someone e-mail it to us. Thanks.
Carol and Ken Coleman
C. Iris on Pond
Region 11, Zone 5
Boise, Idaho 83705

Remember four years of good friends, bad clothes, explosive
chemistry experiments.
http://click.egroups.com/1/8013/0/_/486170/_/966712690/