AIS: Reg/Release Protocol

Could some one please advise me.

We will be releasing irises for sveral different hybridizers.

These irieses have been registered at various times over the last 15 years but never commercially released. I don't want to mislead anyone, and several of these varieties have been shared on a friendly basis.

Anything that was named in the last 2 years and not given to anyone else I'm OK aboout calling a 2000 release. But what about something that was registered in '87, been entered in shows, shared around locally a bit, but still not commercially released, how should that be notated

J Bloggs 87/00 or J Bloggs 2000?????

Thanks in Advance

Colleen Modra

http://click.egroups.com/1/7011/0/_/486170/_/966742932/