Re: HYB: Punnett Square Question

Sharon I find your emails fascinating - I always enjoy reading them, even tho
much of it might go over my hear!  I'm curious as to your training?  The
closest I came to biology after  the required course in college was having a
roommate who was majoring in it (which I thought was deadly at the time, and
she thought my library-trips for my "lit" papers boring! ) Then when I
married and had a husband emersed in science, I absorbed some by osmosis and
was sorry I hadn't spread my interest  in college to include more!  Keep up
with your efforts to educate us - some of it may "take"  Most sincerely!
Rosalie nr Baltimore   zone 7 with beautiful weather for a few days

Remember four years of good friends, bad clothes, explosive
chemistry experiments.