HYB: Punnett Square Question

Thank you.

As you've undoubtedly guessed, my background is varied.  Math major &
physics minor, then some years spent as an analyst in the early days of the
space program.  When I took to hybridizing seriously, I was fortunate
enough to be working for the RDT&E [oops, Research, Development, Testing &
Evaluation] branch of a university that had formerly been an agricultural
college so had an excellent collection of books and journals on botany,
genetics of plants, etc.

Message text written by INTERNET:RYFigge@aol.com
Sharon I find your emails fascinating - I always enjoy reading them, even
much of it might go over my hear!  I'm curious as to your training?  The
closest I came to biology after  the required course in college was having
roommate who was majoring in it (which I thought was deadly at the time,
she thought my library-trips for my "lit" papers boring! ) Then when I
married and had a husband emersed in science, I absorbed some by osmosis
was sorry I hadn't spread my interest  in college to include more!  Keep up

with your efforts to educate us - some of it may "take"  Most sincerely!
Rosalie nr Baltimore   zone 7 with beautiful weather for a few days