Re: AIS: Reg/Release Protocol

I think, Colleen, by some unfortunate quirk due to clumsiness or something, I
lost your email name but maybe this will reach you!  The ramifications of
this monster are amazing!  Anyhow, I think Keith Keppel, the registrar,
could answer  your question the best - but that will take snail mail because
he doesn't do email  His adress is in the BULLETIN     Rosalie nr Baltimore
USA  zone 7   ryfigge@aol.com    (but I think it would be '00  from my
experience of checking such dates in the R&I  - and it can be a problem if
the register date goes way back!)

Get Your Free PC World Newsletter Today!