Re: Symposium

> This is why you let TBIS have the syposium so AIS can run a symposium
> of all iris. I know this would be much harder to put together but I
> feel would be much more intersting than just the TB symposium. I know
> the other class of iris aren't as popular but I would love to know
> which iris of other classes are competing with the TB's. Not only for
> my personal interest but my business interest as well. Seems to me
> this would make much more sense.

> Someone mentioned why doesn't TBIS let the people vote on this issue.
> We voted at the first meeting that we wanted the cooperating status.

> Jim Loveland    Zone 5   Fenton, MO

	In the archives there is an extensive thread on the symposium.
You can find it by using the term a 'modest proposal.'

	Seems fair to have a bearded symposium and a beardless
symposium.

	Yes, there was that vote, but since then I know several TBIS
members who have changed their minds and prefer the section
status or no TBIS at all.  They think all of this has taken too much
time and are tired of the intransigence.

	Walter Moores
	Enid Lake, MS 7/8 USA

Remember the good 'ol days
http://click.egroups.com/1/8012/0/_/486170/_/966774739/