Re: Re: AIS:Subsidizing Needs REGISTRATIONS

Dennis Hager writes:

>We all need the AIS. For me, the biggest reason, often taken for
>granted, is the system of registration.

This strikes me as being an extremely valid point.  To have the
registrations and then publish them in the form of the check lists
is a major contribution to all types of iris interests.  With the
inter-species crosses and inter-type crosses, it is also invaluable
to hybridizers.  To achieve these without some sort of umbrella
organization to provide some consistent, unified structure would be very
difficult.

Donald Eaves
donald@eastland.net
Texas Zone 7, USA

Open the door to endless possibilities for your home!
http://click.egroups.com/1/7726/0/_/486170/_/966775034/