> Again, TBIS is a magazine, not a political organization.

	I thought TALL TALK was the magazine.  Please explain why
TBIS is a magazine and why TBIS is not a political oranization.
> For the average couple, the cost of attending is now close to
> $2000-$2,500.  $400 in registration fees, $800 in air travel, $600 -
> $700 in hotel costs.  $100-$500 in miscellaneous other.
	In dividing this in half for myself only, I have never spent this
much money at an AIS convention.

> These conventions are white elephants, to some extent, however much
> fun they are.

	But these elephants seem to be tail to trunk for the next seven
years or so.  Everybody wants one, and a club now has to take a
number and wait.

	Politely seeing this from another angle.

	Walter Moores
	Enid Lake, MS 7/8 USA

Missing old school friends? Find them here: