Re: Re: AIS:Subsidizing

I grow TB,BB,IB, MDB,SDB,MTB,LA, SPU, and 6 Species. I have less than 300
square feet to plant. I am getting very picky on what I plant.

A clump of DUSKYCHALENGER Make a statement, A clump of I. FULVA does not in
my opinion. But that's what it is all about. We grow what we can and what
we like. I like TB's best, I. CRESTATA  next. The others I grow for
something different with different bloom times. I belong to AIS and they do
not make me grow anything.

Mike Sutton probably grow more than TB's. He grows TB's if he wants to eat.

If you would go to a Shopping Mall in my area and take a survey of 10,000
people a few might have heard of AIS. Probably none know what an Ariel Iris
is. To them an iris is a TB. REB and SA are unknowns. Some will know about
SDB's and MDB's but those will be just small iris to them.
That's the real world.

If you like others than TB's,
promote them yourself, but don't try to force anyone to grow what you like.

The AIS can only do what most want
The Majority rules , Thats life.

Mike Greenfield
redear@infinet.com
SW Ohio
Zone 5b
I don't need this list or AIS or MVIS  to grow Iris but I am going to keep
them all and maybe add TBIS

Hate housework?...then WIN A MAID....
http://click.egroups.com/1/7014/0/_/486170/_/966783884/