> Current discussions suggest that the idea of a Section within AIS devoted to
> the Tall Bearded Iris enjoys a good deal of support. What is not yet clear is
> whether the organization known as TBIS will be that Section. If it comes to
> pass that it is not, I would not be surprised to see another organization
> devoted to the TB arise within AIS, formed with intent to affiliate.
> Anner, in Virginia

Oh ho! I love this scenario - not one, not two, but THREE TB
organizations!  The more the merrier, I say.  If they all start
competing to be the best, maybe I will be able to get regional
performance information for newer TBs before I'm too old to put it to
use <g>

Linda Mann east Tennessee USA zone 7/8
%%anything you can do, I can do better...%%% (those are supposed to be
little musical notes <g>

BTW: Did you buy that new car yet?
If not, take a quick look and check this site out...