Re: Re: AIS:Subsidizing

In a message dated 8/20/00 8:14:04 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
redear@infinet.com writes:

<< It all goes back to grow what you can and what you like.
 No banana or orange trees in my garden >>

     Actually, I am doing some tinkering with potted TB Rebloomers.  The
results could be interesting.  I cannot grow Bananas or Oranges either;  it
gets too cold here and too dry.  This is USDA Zone 8b, so temperatures will
fall below 20 F most winters.

Mark A. Cook
Dunnellon, Florida.