Re: Re: AIS:Subsidizing

>If you like others than TB's,
>promote them yourself, but don't try to force anyone to grow what you like.

Me wanting the AIS Bulletin to include more diverse articles/photos is a
far cry from "forcing" people to grow what I like.  Besides, I'm also
interested to learn about things I don't grow... PCN's, Spurias, etc.  I
can't very well promote them if I don't grow them or know about them.

Dennis Kramb; dkramb@badbear.com
Cincinnati, Ohio USA; USDA Zone 6
http://www.badbear.com/dkramb/home.html

Old school buds here: