Re: Symposium ballot

If you want to vote a Symposium Ballot for other than TB varieties--why not
join the other Sections?  I belong to several (all but 2) of the
sections-cooperating societies-or whatever they are called--and vote a
ballot for all of them--membership in the Sections ranges from $ 9.00 to $
18.00 for 3 years--and their publications contain articles specific for
their kind of Iris--
AIS  is the parent organization--and I find it rather funny--if one reads
the AIS CHRONICLES--which were published in the 1920's and 1930's--that this
same discussion took place--'AIS is for Tall Bearded Iris only"--  and
through the years--the same discussion happens again and again--it is really
too bad, that when a society for Tall Bearded Iris was finally started--the
way it was started and the actions of the persons since then--is so
controversial--

If you want more articles in the Bulletin about 'other than tall
bearded'--tell the President of a Section to write and article for the
Bulletin--the Editor is always looking for articles--
Rather than just sitting and whining about it--DO SOMETHING POSITIVE---

AND PLEASE REMEMBER TO SEND IN YOUR SYMPOSIUM BALLOT--IF YOU DO NOT
VOTE--YOUR PREFERENCES ARE NOT COUNTED--
Carryl in Western Montana--where we do not see the mountains again--due to
more smoke--

Hate housework?...then WIN A MAID....
http://click.egroups.com/1/7014/0/_/486170/_/966870856/