Re: Re: AIS:TBIS

Walter -- The costs that I itemized are conservative.  One person --
registration $180-$200.  Air Travel; $400.  Hotel 5 nights; (assume even $50
pp; taxes, etc) $300.  Meals, Connections (Taxis, Parking at Airports).
$1000 for one person is easy.

As to why the conventions are set into the future, people love showing off
their gardens.  We put so much work into them, we want someone to see them.
A former Dykes medal breeder just sent me an E-Mail this weekend saying that
he wondered why he was so concerned about the paths in his garden given that
in two years I have been the only AIS member to visit.

Regards, Abe  (all angles, politely viewed, are welcome)  Take care, buddy.

http://click.egroups.com/1/7011/0/_/486170/_/966881066/