Re: AIS Bulletin Content

Dennis Hager said:

<<On the other hand, I am thrilled to see "sunshine" rules being applied at
the AIS. >>

As a member of AIS I will say that I think that the President's decision to
publish details of the situation to the wider membership was appropriate. We
have each been directly and personally involved in this matter ever since we
were asked by the Board to vote to change our bylaws, and the duty of
bringing us unpleasant news in a timely manner falls squarely on him.

Anner, in Virginia