Re: Re: Symposium ballot

In a message dated 08/21/2000 3:46:54 PM Central Daylight Time,
wshear@email.hsc.edu writes:

> You can get this information simply by looking at at the number of votes
>  each variety received.  Haven't checked but I would guess that NO other
>  irises in other classes compete in popularity with the top 20 TBs--perhaps
>  even the top 100!
> Bill I believe that is misleading because you only have individuals of a
section voting the popularity poll in that section. I would like to see a
combined poll because you are then getting ballots from all of AIS and not a
few. I be willing to bet we all would be surprised to see how some of the
others classes compete with TB's. This is why I think AIS should do a
combined poll instead of just the TB poll.
[Clarence] just finished reblooming. We had [Total Recall & Pure As Gold]
rebloom for us last month. PAG is sure one vibrant rebloomer and very
Nice hearing from you Bill...Jim Loveland, Fenton, MO Zone 5