Re: Re: Symposium ballot

> I want to know which other varitities in
>>other classes that do compete in popularity with TB's. I can't get that
>>an individual poll.  Just my opinion...Jim Loveland, Fenton, MO  Zone 5
>You can get this information simply by looking at at the number of votes
>each variety received.

I don't understand here?  If there are only TBs on the symposium, then
ALL the votes will be for TBs, no matter what ones personal preference
might be.  How would the number of votes in any amount tell you anything
about the other classes?

Lost in the drought & heat here.

Donald Eaves
Texas Zone 7, USA