OT-PLANTS: Great Joy

Greetings.

I must jubilate and brag today. You see, my Franklinia is in bloom for the
first time. It is a wondrous thing.

Henry found me three seeds somewhere four years ago and I sowed them and in
due course one germinated and now it is a small tree, perhaps five feet tall,
with three buds, one of which opened today.

Those of you who are familiar with the story of the Franklinia will
appreciate my starry state. Others are encouraged to visit this neat site to
see what the noise is about.

http://www.libertynet.org/bartram/franklinia/index.html

Anner, in Virginia
ChatOWhitehall@aol.com