AIS: 2000 Awards

Hello all,

Farron Campbell has completed the awards tally and I have posted the
list to the HIPS website.

I have a continuous listing and an indexed listing posted. I will
post the list with an index into each class later, as it takes a bit
of time to do.

Cheers,

Mike,  mlowe@worldiris.com   --   http://www.worldiris.com
South Central Virginia, USA; USDA Zone 7A

Free @Backup service!  Click here for your free trial of @Backup.
@Backup is the most convenient way to securely protect and access
your files online.  Try it now and receive 300 MyPoints.
http://click.egroups.com/1/6348/0/_/486170/_/966953258/