RE: CULT: good pinks

Got a FAT rhizome of VALENTINE'S DAY from Bay View Gardens last year;
temporarily planted it in a 5-gallon pot which is now pretty full from all
the increase.  One nice stalk this spring, set pod from IN PERSON with
about 30 seeds.  Beautiful pink, maybe the best.  Vernon Wood outdid
himself again!

John Reeds
jreeds@microsensors.com