Re: AIS: 2000 Awards

	Thanks to Mike Lowe for posting the 2000 Awards.  I
appreciate having this information accessible on the web.

	Maybe, when all the Check List data is entered, we can have
an archive of all of the award winners from each ballot yearly.  I
know their are award winners listed in the Check Lists, but I prefer
the yearly ballot format better than the ten year summary.  I think I
am suggesting more work! :)  Hopefully, the AIS Library would have
copies of ballot results through the years.

	Walter Moores
	Enid Lake, MS 7/8 USA