Re:REB:Precious Little Pink

PLP is really a good pink--and in our area, grows like a weed--have to
divide it every 2 years, rather then 3 years--most pinks do not last long
here--after about 4-5 years they just sorta wither away and are gone--about
the longest lasting ones for our colder weather are PINK BOA, OVATION (DARK
PINK HERE) PINK KITTEN, VANITY'S CHILD(Vanity dies every winter), and
Hazel's Pink (not really pink).

always hoping for one which will last--Carryl in western Montana Zone 3/4
fires still going--most veges have quit producing--due to the amount of
smoke every day-obscuring the sun--