Re: CULT: good pinks

Of course, having introduced Vern's Pinks, including the fabulous Valentine's
Day, I will let others comment on them.  (By the way, a nice tribute to Vern
in the September issue of Tall Talk).  But, for consistently strong growth
for the past five years I have to take the hat off to Falling in Love of Ben
Hager's.  The hybridizer himself thought it was one of his best.  I have
never gotten a worthwhile seedling from it, though I use it every year.  I
don't think I've seen anything registered from it either.  It simply does not
give its children any form.

Hate housework?...then WIN A MAID....