Re: CULT: Best of the season

Maureen - Thanks for the long post on performance.  Very frustrating to
see other posts on performance with no signature and no idea what kind
of climate/weather conditions they have experienced.  I
appreciate the ones like this.  Your 'average' growing conditions are
different from mine, but our crummy weather events seem to overlap.

Unfortunately, reports of performance in California, Oregon (with a few
exceptions) don't help much, tho I guess if an iris doesn't do well
there, it is REALLY a dud! <g>

Linda Mann east Tennessee USA zone 7/8