Re: OT: other iris lists

>Jan
>You need to grow TB Olymparico which always flowers for me before the
>dwarfs and sometimess again in Oct.

You had better send me your catalogue then Colleen :-)
I figure that, with a sea of pots here (getting close to the 1000 mark - no
kidding!) a few purchases won't be noticed this year.
I have been out in the dying light tonight, potting irises. Yes - digging,
dividing and potting. My friend is opening her gallery, and suggested I sell
some irises in bloom. I have dug a clump of Making Eyes, which should put on
a nice display, and put decent sized divisions, with soil still attatched to
the roots, in pots. Also a few Magic Child IB's and some Aura Light. I will
pot a selection of irises that will bloom at various times, and in various
colours, so that I always have a few on hand, that are flowering. Everything
is growing like mad now, so I figure that the root disturbance is minimal,
and they will soon put out more. I don't know how this will go, but there's
nothing to loose, as I can't take them all with me!
Cheers, Jan