Re: La: AIS awards-Pryor

>Congratulations to Heather Pryor for three HM's. Jazz Hot, Hot and Spicy
>and Joie De Vivre. three out of ten ain't bad.
>Colleen Modra

I had better get her catalogue too!
Oh - it is going to be a sick spring here, if I can't buy irises. Someone
suggested I get as many catalogues as possible, mark in everything I like,
fill out all the order forms, then just pack them away somewhere.
No different to any other year really. I keep finding old catalogues with
filled out order forms, that were never sent.
Cheers, Jan