Re: Re: TB: Symposium

> It is interseting that Tom Dillard wants to give AIS duties to the
> TBIS. Does he not understand they are not a part of AIS and apparently
> don't want to be a part!
>
> Glenn Grigg, Region 4, AIS and TBIS

	All sections and cooperating societies conduct their symposiums.  It seems TBIS would be the
logical group to conduct the TB Symposium.  My thinking is right
along with Tom's.  We both know the status of TBIS at this time.
Yet, we also know, that this will not come to pass until there is
some sort of agreement within both societies.

	Walter Moores
	Enid Lake, MS 7/8 USA

Hate housework?...then WIN A MAID....
http://click.egroups.com/1/7009/0/_/486170/_/967034152/