AIS: Awards, Decades' listing

Walter writes...

>	Maybe, when all the Check List data is entered, we can have
>an archive of all of the award winners from each ballot yearly.  I
>know their are award winners listed in the Check Lists, but I prefer
>the yearly ballot format better than the ten year summary.  I think I
>am suggesting more work! :)  Hopefully, the AIS Library would have
>copies of ballot results through the years.

I have ten years worth of ballot results right up in the very front
of the 2 drawer file cabinet that is next to my computers. I have
changed the label on the folder from 'Awards Listings' to 'A L --
type/code/upload as time permits'.

Speaking of that, this AM I uploaded the 2000 Awards in a frame page
accessible by iris class, all awards for that class, grouped.

I have both the 99s and 00s up on the page but the 99s are not now
accessible, replaced by the 2000s. I need to design an index page
that leads to each years awards and make a start, uploading the past
decades awards.

Mike,  mlowe@worldiris.com   --   http://www.worldiris.com
South Central Virginia, USA; USDA Zone 7A