Re: ??: Non-TB postings?

Paul:

Here's a non-TB question for you:  which bulbous irises do you grow?  I
have often wondered why bulbous irises have languished for all these years.
I grow the standards that are commonly available, such as I. reticulata
and I. danfordii.  [By the way, how persistent is I. danfordii in your neck
of the woods?]

This is not a TB-only listserv, as I am sure you will be reassured by many
subscribers.  Thanks, though, for bringing it up.

Tom

Tom W. Dillard, Curator
Butler Center for Arkansas Studies
Central Arkansas Library System
100 Rock Street
Little Rock, Arkansas  72201
(501) 918-3054

Free @Backup service!  Click here for your free trial of @Backup.
@Backup is the most convenient way to securely protect and access
your files online.  Try it now and receive 300 MyPoints.
http://click.egroups.com/1/6348/0/_/486170/_/967035654/