OT: Bulb trades

Dear folks,

I posted this earlier on the bulb list but got only a few takers and have
lots of bulbs left--soooo.....

> Time again to think about trading some bulbs, especially Cape bulbs.
>
> I would like to trade any of the following for other Cape bulbs, especially
> Moraeas, or for orchid plants.
>
> Ferraria crispa
> Lachenalea aloides
> Lachenalea mutabilis
> mixed hybrid Freesias (3 colors; yellow, red and blue)
>
> There are lots of those so I can be generous in trading.  I also have fewer
> of the following:
>
> Chasmanthe sp. (grows 4' tall)
> Drimia haworthioides (very unusual--bulbs look like succulent lily bulbs
> but are exposed on the surface--these will be blooming very soon)
> Rhodochiton urginioides (small bulbs but get huge--football size--and have
> not bloomed for me as yet)
> Chlidanthus sp.--small bulbs, should bloom in a year or two.
> Dietes grandiflora--seedlings to be sent as
> green plants
>
> Make me an offer!

PLEASE NOTE THE CHANGE IN MY EMAIL ADDRESS, EFFECTIVE JULY 12, 2000, AS
SHOWN BELOW.  HOWEVER, THE OLD ADDRESS WILL CONTINUE TO WORK UNTIL MAY,
2001.

Bill Shear
Department of Biology
Hampden-Sydney College