Re: TB: Table Iris?

>Abe commented on "Table Iris" as being a preference to TBs.  What is
>a "table iris"? and why is it different to TBs?
I've used the TB tag as there isn't one for Table Iris <grin>.
>Paul Tyerman

Me again - Table irises are MTB's (Miniature tall bearded's) I would like to
get my hot little hands onto some of these, but there are very few available
here Paul. You may Know Bumblebee Deelight? Graeme Grosvenor sells that, and
a couple of others. I think Barry Blyth had a couple in his catalogue last
year too. There are heaps registered in the U.S. I beleive ther was some
problem regarding importing them. Does anyone know what it was? I think it
was a virus problem, or something.
Cheers, Jan, also in Aus. zome 9 but feeling awfully cold tonight.