LA: AIS Awards for Pryor

Colleen Modra said:

>>Congratulations to Heather Pryor for three HM's. Jazz Hot, Hot and Spicy and Joie De Vivre. three out of ten ain't bad.<<

Many thanks for that Colleen.  I am absolutely thrilled that the AIS judges have seen fit to recognise some of my cultivars in this way.

It's just such a pity that these same cultivars have languished here in the NSW Trial Garden and not been judged for three seasons despite having been entered.

Oh, and PRIX D'ELEGANCE is mine too so four out of ten is even better!

Oh, and I've just updated our irishaven website to include our punishing spring schedule of events etc.  If anybody wants to take a peek

The address is:

Still on Cloud 9

Hate housework?...then WIN A MAID....