Bulb: Reticulata irises

I have a heap of reticulata irises.  I find they do so well here.  I
have this wonderful bowl of 'Harmony' that I set up after I saw a
picture in a book once.  It was such a buzz to finally get enough to
set up a similar bowl a few years ago.

I have the following varieties (of varying health and number as some
do better here than others)

Iris reticulata 'Blue Veil'
Iris reticulata 'Clairette'
Iris reticulata 'Gordon'
Iris reticulata 'Harmony'
Iris reticulata 'J.S. Dijt'
Iris reticulata 'Joyce'
Iris reticulata 'Pauline'
Iris reticulata 'Purple Gem'
Iris reticulata 'Royal Blue'
Iris reticulata 'Springtime'

Plus Iris danfordiae (I think it's still there this year?

Plus Iris histrioides 'Katherine Hodkinson' and 'Major'

As you can tell..... I love them just a tad!! <grin>

Paul Tyerman
Canberra, Australia
USDA Zone equiv - Zone 8(ish)

Hate housework?...then WIN A MAID....