COMP: Archives

I have to just put in a quick note here.....

To Jan Clark.....
Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You!!

Your link to the archives was just what I needed.  I went back and
looked at the archives that I missed a couple of weeks ago, and found
a WONDERFUL alternative to the Digest postings for the list.  You can
look at the month's postings by Author, Subject or Date and can
easily
check up on what has gone on without getting it all appear in your
email (and have to delete half of them) and it doesn't matter how
long
it's been since you were there as you can easily tell what you've
already read.

Thank you SO much Jan.  It's been wonderful.  Now that I have Anner's
tutorial I hope to actually go back and check up on various previous
topics in the archives.... got to make some time for that one of
these
days.

For those of you who don't know, the archives link is....
http://www.mallorn.com/lists/iris-talk/

Cheers.

Paul Tyerman
Canberra, Australia