Re: Re: Symposium ballot

In a message dated 08/23/2000 6:05:55 PM Central Daylight Time,
gcsnyd@loop.com writes:

> Or can parity be achieved by simply limiting votes to 5 per class, or
>  something like that?

I want no limits on voting if I vote for this type of poll. I want to know
just how many other iris are very popular and I for one believe the poll will
surprise some of us. But parity I don't want this will hide the real reason I
would want this type of poll. Yes, other would do well but is this reality? I
don't believe it would show the true picture.

Jim Loveland, Fenton, MO Zone 5

http://click.egroups.com/1/8014/0/_/486170/_/967077641/