AIS: Symposium ballot

In a message dated 8/23/00 7:05:57 PM Eastern Daylight Time, gcsnyd@loop.com

<< All thoughts are welcome. >>

     This is a tricky undertaking, and I wish you the best on it.  I have an
idea, but it may not be feasible.  That is to continue to let the Sections
have their own popularity polls as is, then have a "runoff" poll using the
top five or ten vote getters from each of the sectional polls.  The TB poll
could be conducted by AIS or TBIS, depending on how that arrangement gets
worked out.
     My idea is to let all classes of Irises have an equal chance in the
balloting, without setting up some sort of "affirmative action" for non-TB
Classes.  This may or may not be feasible, but I thought I would put it out
and see.

Mark A. Cook
Dunnellon, Florida.

Hate housework?...then WIN A MAID....