Re: Re: Iris Plant Markers

Sorry, Mark, I just gave away the brochure from Paw Paw to somebody about 2 weeks ago.  It comes with every order, which tells you that I have, indeed, ordered from that company, have for several years, and I'm very satisfied with their product.  A minor drawback is that one does have to assemble the markers, put the 2 parts together, but that's not much of a flaw.  I always use the tall ones.   One thing that displeases some, I know, is that the edges and corners can be sharp, so one does have to use some care in assembly or in working around these markers in the garden.  I have never cut myself, however, so I know it isn't a big deal.  I believe that the EON markers have rounded corners, which some feel is more desirable.  Personally, the lower price is more important to me, so I buy Paw Paw markers and am happy.
Arnold

Arnold & Carol Koekkoek
38 7th Street, NE
Sioux Center, IA 51250