Re: COMP: Archives

One bulb of each reticulata iris would be perfect recompense for this
amazing new world I have opened up for you Paul!
(No - only kidding - the only ones I have ever grown were snail food within
minutes of opening, and never bloomed again. I think the bulbs may have
turned to mush and become slater food. I will, at some stage in my life, try
growing them again though.)