SDB: Bud report

Hi all,
I'm getting impatient here in Aus. waiting for the iris bloom season to
start, so here is my first bloom - er - bud report.

One fat little bud at the base of I. germanica
Several buds on BABY BLESSED, one will open shortly
One fat bud on FINGERPRINTS
Buds just pushing up on MURMUR, and MAKING EYES, which is the one that
really signals the start of bloom season.
NIGHT LIGHT (AB) has buds forming
I think I can feel some swelling at the base of a CELCIUS X TALK seedling,
but might be stretching the imagination here.

Can't be long now!
Cheers, Jan