Re: Awards

Thanks to all who liked and voted for my plants. It certainly is a thrill to
get my first HMs. It has been dificult getting enough distribution to get them
noticed by the judges. The border presents problems with distribution. I think
the last Canadian  bearded Iris to get HMs was  from Lloyd Zurbrigg  when he
was still in Canada and this was in the 50's.

Hate housework?...then WIN A MAID....
http://click.egroups.com/1/7009/0/_/486170/_/967111952/