Re: BULB: Reticulata irises

Wendy,

We can definitely work something out.  Most of my reticulatas have
come from mail order catalogs that I get from everywhere.  My
particular loves are Erythroniums, Fritillarias and Galanthus but
reticulata iris are right up there with them and I try to get
whatever
I can.

While we're here talking about bulbous iris.....

Does anyone in Australia have "Natasha" available?  As far as I know
it is the closest to a white reticulata iris.  marcus Harvey hopes to
have it this year, but I want to make sure I get it this year so I'd
like to get from a couple of sources (that way if he doesn't I still
have it).

Also, given how good 'Major' and 'Katherine Hodgkinson' are, has
there
been any other breeding using I. histrioides?  And if so.... has it
made it's way to Australia?  Anyone have any pictures?

Cheers.

Paul Tyerman
Canberra, Australia
USDA Zone equiv - Zone 8(ish)