Re: Re: Twist of Fate

Dear "Rainacre" I was inteested in your comments about FATAL ATTRACTION and
Ben.  Will you please give your name and zone - sorry to have to ask, because
I should probably know, but there is a gap in that part of my memory!!
I would like to find FATAL ATTRACTION - because I "discovered" TWIST OF FATE
many years ago at a National in Okla.  I thought the bud was beautiful the
wayh the lighter color showed, etc - and that year the flower was outstanding
and I phoned  Cleo Palmer as soon as I got home and said I wanted that iris -
to please send me one - everybody wanted it that year!   I asked the origin
of the name - he said he had thrown it on the  compost pile the year before
because it was such a dog, and by a twist of fate it survived the next spring
and looked pretty good.   And that iris had spells of looking like a dog - or
pretty good, depending on the year., but It has always been a sort of
favorite of mine. - so I'd like to have its descendent!    Rosalie nr
Baltimore USA  zone 7   ryfigge@aol.com

Hate housework?...then WIN A MAID....
http://click.egroups.com/1/7009/0/_/486170/_/967119071/