Re: Re: Awards

In a message dated 8/24/00 6:13:52 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
irischapman@netscape.net writes:
< Thanks to all who liked and voted for my plants. It certainly is a thrill to
 get my first HMs. It has been difficult getting enough distribution to get
 noticed by the judges. The border presents problems with distribution. I
 the last Canadian bearded Iris to get HMs was from Lloyd Zurbrigg when he
 was still in Canada and this was in the 50's.>

After having visited your garden this year, Chuck, I predict more awards in
your future.  Congratulations, and keep up the good work!

Judy Hunt in Louisville, KY, Zone 6, getting more needed rain today.